Ticket sales now open / Limited Early Bird tickets available.
“In 1989, Life Magazine did a story on the original Woodstock Music Festival of 1969. The article featured interviews with people who had been there and iconic photos of many of the legends who performed – think Bob Dylan, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix... My favourite quote from the article came from a festival-goer who was asked what his best memory was. ‘Jimi Hendrix at dawn’ was his reply. This was my inspiration.” – Annie Sowden, festival founder & owner.
Jägermeister presents Up The Creek is South Africa’s second longest-running music festival and is renowned for staging only the best South African music talent while providing superb facilities for a comfortable camping experience. A weekend to hang out with friends, meet new people and party under the wide, open skies. Music, Nature, Celebration. Only a Creeker knows the feeling!
Curate your Creek: The team would love to hear from you with regards to your ideal UTC experience. Your opinions on things like the line-up and food vendors matter. It helps us to tailor-make a fun and unique festival experience for all Creekers. Who would you like to see at the festival? Submit your favourite bands/artists/comedians suggestions here and yummy chow suggestions here!.
If you have not been to Up The Creek before, or if you are a regular Creeker with mid-year brain fog and need a reminder, check out the official after movie of Jägermeister presents Up The Creek 2018 to get you excited and in the mood for 2019`s festival:
Get your tickets: Ticket sales will be open from Friday, May 4th at 9h00 at upthecreek.co.za/tickets/
Ticket options include:
Early Bird: R770 (arrive Thursday or Friday) – There are 200 early bird tickets up for grabs.
Full weekend tickets (arrive Thursday) – R1 120.00
Friday to Sunday tickets – R970.00 (only 500 of these available.)
Ticket prices include booking fees and vat.
What’s included in your Festival ticket price?
- Access to the festival from 11:00 on Thursday 7 Feb to 16:00 on Sunday 10 Feb 2019.
*If you purchase a Friday-Sunday ticket, you will have access from 08:00 on Friday 8 Feb 2019.
- Access to the festival’s four campsite options: Hilton, Ellis Park and Country Club (no cars allowed); Hillbilly (vehicles of any type, shape or form allowed).
- Watch the bands and artists that you’ve helped to select. Visit our website to make suggestions on the Artists and Vendor pages.
- Indoor hot showers and flushing toilets. Up The Creek is hosted at a well-established Felix Unite River Adventures camp.
- Outdoor showers (hot and cold).
- Ample portable loos throughout the festival grounds.
- Dedicated lifeguards at the river for the entire weekend.
- Superb entertainment on three separate stages, with fantastic audio quality.
- Professional festival support crew, on call 24/7.
- A chilled, intimate and accepting vibe at South Africa’s second longest-running music festival – established in 1990.
Are you a camper or a glamper?
You’ll be stoked to know that Up The Creek caters for both! Choose between the festival’s four general campsite options, but first, decide if you want to camp with your car or not:
1. Camp with car/campervan: Hillbilly Campsite.
2. Camp without car: Hilton, Ellis Park and Country Club.
Prefer to camp like a rock star? Then go for the more luxurious Heartbreak Motel at an additional cost. UP THE CREEK FEST.
BAND ANNOUNCEMENTS STARTING FROM JULY.