Jeremy Loops will be launching his brand new album ‘Critical As Water’ at LARGE ON THE LAWN in Johannesburg this coming Saturday, 10 March. Tickets are still available but selling fast, so get them now from breakout.nutickets.co.za/.
Jeremy also has a special message for all his Joburg fans - watch it here.
LARGE ON THE LAWN, taking place at Marks Park in Emmarentia for the first time, will host Jeremy Loops along with the talented TRESOR and Nic Preen & The World Of Birds. The day promises a beautiful and relaxed picnic setting among family & friends while enjoying the incredible live performances hosted on the Large On The Lawn stage.
Loops fans can look forward to hearing their favourite songs live along with the latest hit single ‘Waves’ which has been topping radio charts across SA. The ‘Critical As Water’ album – due for release on Friday 16 March – will also be on sale at the event, so fans will be able to buy the brand new album at LARGE ON THE LAWN before anyone else has it.
This will also be the last time Jeremy Loops performs live in Joburg for a while as he heads off on his ‘Critical As Water’ World Tour which reaches Europe, North America and Australia/NZ, with highlight stops including marquee venues like O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London and Paradiso in Amsterdam. All info at jeremyloops.com/#tour.
Get your tickets now for LARGE ON THE LAWN! Event details are as follows:
LARGE ON THE LAWN presented by 947 largeonthelawn.co.za/
Date: Saturday, 10 March 2018
Line-up: Jeremy loops, Tresor, Nic Preen & The World Of Birds
Address: Marks Park, Orange Rd, Emmarentia, JHB
Gates Open at 1pm / Event ends at 7pm
PHASE 2 ON SALE NOW
- General Admission: Adult 18+ Years R175 (excludes R20 service fee)
- General Admission: Teenage 17 to 13 Years R155 (excludes R15 service fee)
- General Admission: Child 12 to 3 Years R115 (excludes R15 service fee)
More info online at:
- WEBSITE - largeonthelawn.co.za/
- FACEBOOK - facebook.com/largeonthelawn
- TWITTER - twitter.com/largeonthelawn
- INSTAGRAM - instagram.com/largeonthelawn/
About ‘Critical As Water’
The follow up to Jeremy Loops’ acclaimed debut album 'Trading Change', which won iTunes SA’s album of the year and MTV Africa’s Best Alternative Album, 'Critical As Water' is produced by Will Hicks (Ed Sheeran, Lily Allen, Bastille), with additional production and writing contributions by Jake Gosling (The Libertines, Shawn Mendes, Lady Gaga). The album’s first single ‘Waves’ is a huge hit in SA and is also moving up Germany’s airplay charts, as well as making it into Spotify’s viral charts in Australia, New Zealand, And Switzerland.
In support of the album’s release, Jeremy Loops embarks on a world tour, with turns in Europe, North America, Australia/NZ. Highlight stops on his Critical As Water World Tour include marquee venues like O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London and Paradiso in Amsterdam.
- The Blackmagician in Association with Henry Mccarter Presents 'DELETERIOUS'
- Zombies Ate My Girlfriend Reveal New Album Title and Cover Artwork
- CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF SPLASHY FEN
- Gürschach's Latest Music Video 'Undead Empire' Brings Back Horror
- BLOOD BROTHERS 2018 Release Music Video 'ALWAYS ON MY MIND'