Trippy, experimental, surf-rock sounds of The Vast Oddity will be coming together as a spacey, rhythmic 7 track journey called ‘Liquid Sun’. The duo has finally set the online release date for the album and the excitement is building.
'Liquid Sun' is a mixture of spacey nostalgic rhythms and otherworldly carefree vibes. It'll make your mind, body and soul feel free. 'Liquid Sun', being The Vast Oddity’s first album, was written, composed and independently recorded by the band.
The band makes use of 2 guitars, a loop pedal and stompbox for percussion and experimentation, and a pinch of lo-fi vocals to get their sound. A conscious decision was made to combine an acoustic guitar and electric guitar with many different pedal effects to help create their unique sound.
From the 20th March, 'Liquid Sun' will be available for download and streaming on all major online music platforms. Get ready folks!
Take a listen to 'Swell' on Facebook
Follow The Vast Oddity's Online posts on Facebook
- BALLITO BEATS: Watershed Set To Rock Ballito
- TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB Return With ‘Talk’ Single
- Daniel Baron Claims French DJ David Guetta Plagiarises His Hit Song 'Children Of The Sun'
- WARFAITH Thrash Metallers Announce New EP 'Pint of Pils'
- Life-changing Moment for Gugulethu Busker: Berlin Record Deal