Swiss Post-metal band ABRAHAM have released their latest music video, titled, 'Vulvaire', which is taken from their new album 'Look, Here Comes the Dark' due for release from Pelagic Records on the 11th May.
The album takes a post-apocalyptic look at the end of times and is simply put, a concept album which is similar to a musical version of McCarthy's 'The Road', or Whitehead's 'Zone One'.
Watch 'Vulvaire' below!
The band says:
"'Vulvaire' is taken from the third part of our album. After the collapse of the reign of man in part one, after the reclaim of vegetation in part two, part three depicts the era of the mycelium. It is a new era where lush vegetation has given way to a humongous sprawling mycelium, controlling all remaining life. The last form of collective consciousness has merged into a gigantic organism whose ultimate task is to purge the planet of the scoria of humanity. We wanted to experiment with songwriting and arrangements. Emerge some magical moments, hybrid forms of life and bizarre new signs of religiosity. Pierre captured all this and injected it into a weird psychedelic 3d animated video. What is happening here is indescribable and requires to forget about everything you ever expected from a "metal" video…“
- Pollinator Unveil Video for New Single 'Missing the Past'
- Our Last Night Reveal Date for Additional Cape Town Show
- FOKOFPOLISIEKAR: New Music / New Fokof Lager Box / New Exhibition
- Jann Klose Reveals The Music Video For Latest Single ‘Love High’
- Zombies Ate My Girlfriend Premiere First Track from Forthcoming Album