Thrill the senses with an evening of musical virtuosity and astounding physical feats.
Legendary goth band No Friends Of Harry is one of the fiery acts ready to set Jozi alight on Friday, 30 March. They will be performing along with the following phenomenal dark/alternative acts at The Good Luck Bar: Polar Dust, In Misery, Mr Morgue, Apocalypse Later and The Goldilocks Effect. Expect some literal fire and a few other surprises during their sets!
It will be a night of celebrating and embracing the dark/alternative arts. Not only will these bands blaze the stage, but they will be joined by some freakishly extraordinarily performers as side show entertainment. Don’t expect just two exquisite, sensual belly dancers, but also performers on a bed of nails, body angle grinding, a human ashtray and fire/knife juggling.
You are encouraged to dress up carnivalesque for this musical masquerade. Dust off those cobwebs on your Docs as this unique event can’t be missed.
- The Blackmagician in Association with Henry Mccarter Presents 'DELETERIOUS'
- Zombies Ate My Girlfriend Reveal New Album Title and Cover Artwork
- CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF SPLASHY FEN
- Gürschach's Latest Music Video 'Undead Empire' Brings Back Horror
- BLOOD BROTHERS 2018 Release Music Video 'ALWAYS ON MY MIND'